Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
The Description of Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
Experience intense multiplayer combat with up to 6 players online or 12 using local wi-fi. Train with the Sarge and sharpen your skills in offline Training, Co-op and Survival modes. Shoot a multitude of weapon types including the sniper, shotgun and flamethrower.
Features explosive online and local multiplayer warfare! Intuitive dual stick shooting controls. Open world maps utilizing rocket boots for extended vertical flight. Zoom control, melee attacks and dual wield ability with modern and futuristic heavy duty weapons and grenades. Play team based battles in this fun cartoon themed cross between Soldat and Halo.
Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia aka DA2, based on the original stickman shooter Doodle Army, was created based on player feedback and suggestions. We love to hear your ideas so thank you and keep them coming! Give a call out to Sarge from the in-game email link!
Purchase the Pro Player Pack to get full access to dual wield ability, extra avatar customization items and online weapons such as the rocket launcher, sniper rifle, laser, saw gun and more!
Note the alternative In App Purchase offer: Your use of the unlocked Pro Pack trial access is free of charge, per device, in exchange for safely using some of your device's resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only when you are not using your device. You may turn this off anytime when logging out of your Appsomniacs account. Please see our TOS for further information. http://www.appsomniacs.com/home/terms (section 3.3)
App Recent Changes
- Added new Capture the Flag (CTF) game mode (Custom Online/LAN) to ALL existing maps (some are better than others.)
- -Changed Flamethrower to now eliminate gas clouds (old clients will not see the cloud disappear)
- -Fixed bug fixes found in crash logs
- Added more servers to support new players.
- Feedback welcome on balancing the new CTF game mode. E.g., spawn points, balancing drops is a top priority moving forward.
3.0 and up
Varies with device