Lenovo India has stepped into Indian smartphone market with its three new smart phones announced today viz. Lenovo A6600,A6600 plus and Lenovo A7700 that will compete against the rivals smartphones in the price range of 7k-9k.
These smart phones run on Android 6.0(marshmallow) upgradable to Android nougat in future,powered by Quadcore Mediatek SOCs and are equipped with an 8MP rear camera.
Coming on to the specifications:
Lenovo A6600 and A6600 plus specifications:
- Dimensions: 141 x 71 x 8.8 mm;
- Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth 4.0,
- 2300mAh battery
Lenovo A7700 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152 x 76.2 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 155g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual rear speakers with Waves MaxxAudio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The Lenovo A6600 and A6600 plus are available in both Matte white & Matte Black colors and the price starts at Rs6999 for A6600 with 1GB RAM & A6600 plus with 2GB Ram priced at Rs7749.The availability is expected till mid september.
The lenovo A7700 is also available in both Matte white & Matte Black colors.A7700 is priced at Rs8540 and the availability is expected by september end.
Commenting on the launch event,Sudhir Mathur,executive director,lenovo India said:
The lenovo A series is one of the star performers and last year, we sold a million plus units of A6000,A6000+ and A7000.Continuing the legacy,the A6600,A6600+ and A7700 series offers brilliant performance with unparallel user experience at a competitive price point.
SHARING IS CARING..