So samsung Came out with its latest android based smartphone In the clan of the J series, which is named As
The samsung galaxy J max.
Galaxy J Max announced in India for 13400/-
- 7 inch display,
- 4000mah battery and
- u get a free Bluetooth headset for calls.
- It runs on Spreadtrum 1.5ghz Quad Core processor,
- 1.5GB RAM,
- 8GB internal memory.
- Supports VOLTE.
Samsung says it comes with Turbo Speed Technology (TST) which make it open apps faster than mobiles with double the RAM(3GB)
Samsung Galaxy J Max specifications
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery
The device has a spreadtrum processor which was rumored to be used in the making of clone phones.
Also samsung is going to Appear with something more reliable and precise in using the TouchWiz Ui in the upcoming release of Note 7 on 2nd july
we will have to wait and watch, are the engineers of samsung prove their words or this device will be a flop
Let time decide.
thats all for today thank you for reading